At Voice we offer industry competitive wages and salaries. We conduct annual industry surveys to ensure that our compensation packages are current and more than fair.
Our Compensation Package for Non-Union and Permanent employees includes:
- Health, Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
Permanent Employees may also be eligible for:
- Short Term Incentive Program
- RRSP Matching
- Project Assignment Uplifts
- Travel Allowances and Company Vehicles
- Education Assistance Program, to pursue continuing education
- Professional Association Fee reimbursement
Our Union employees are compensated according to their applicable Collective Agreement
Voice also offers a Safety Recognition Rewards Program that recognizes employees’ dedication and achievements. Please visit Voice Safety Rewards for more details, and a full description of the available merchandise.
Safety points earned through this program can also be used to purchase Voice branded apparel through the Voice Boutique.